Thursday, July 12, 2012

Samantha - Vacation Plans


Hey everybody. Samantha here to update on our vacation plans for the next two weeks! Lilyana is leaving for Montana to visit her father on Friday, and she’ll be staying there for two weeks. I don’t know if she’s planning to blog very much while out there, but she might. She’ll definitely bring back pictures, though, so we’ll get a secondhand taste of rural Montana. I’ve only been there once or twice, and not in the last two years, so I can’t wait to see her pictures. She’s super excited for that, because she hasn’t seen her father in a while.(Since Winter Break, i think.) She’s also thrilled to be getting back to the country, because she says cities sometimes make her feel really closed in. She’s also getting to see her friend Rachel. Of course, I’m glad she gets to see her friend, and its not like I’m jealous or anything. But, come on, I haven’t seen Nellie in almost a year and a half, and she lives in NYC! That’s so much closer then Montana, so…..What’s the problem, Nellie? Huh? And there’s Lilyana, prancing off to Montana to have fun. OK, Fine. Maybe I’m jealous, a little. Its just not fair that she sees her best friend much more often then I do, and Rachel lives farther away. That’s all. Enough about Lilyana before I kill somebody…..like Nellie. Just kidding.

Melanthe is going to her families beach house in Maine for a couple weeks, leaving Sunday. She says she’s probably not going to blog, but she might. She’s still annoyed with Rebecca, but she’s talking to the rest of us. She’s very happy to get back to the beach house; she say’s its her favorite place on earth, and Ogunquit is the best beach ever. She’s talking about inviting Robyn with her, which will probably be great for both of them.

That leaves Rebecca and I. I thought Rebecca would be going back to NYC to visit her family, but no. I don’t know why. Honestly, Rebecca continues to mystify and annoy me, by turns. She’s just so…..I don’t know really, just so unstable, maybe. Impulsive, at times. I don’t know what to say to her half the time. But enough about her. Where is she, anyway? Probably at the dance studio. She’s always there. Well, better there then here, I guess. Anyway, Andrea and I may go visit my Aunt Nancy up in CT for a couple days next week, which will always be fun. Nancy has the cutest three year old son, Vernon. I absolutely adore him! We’re not sure that we’re going yet, but we probably will. Then the week after,  Rebecca is going up to stay somewhere in Maine for a week! I don't know why she's going, or who she's going with, or who she's going to meet there.
"I'm going to maine for a couple days next week." Was all she said to me, in a bored tone.
"Maine? With who? Are you meeting friends?"
"Perhaps."
Thats about as far as that conversation went. Well....She said someone's picking her up and dropping her off, so I don't know what to think of that. Probably just Rebecca being Rebecca. I mean, she's probably visiting friends there. Well, lucky her. So I guess for a breif time in two weeks, I'll be here alone. That'll be really fun, I think. 

Counting down the days!

Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment