Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rebecca - The Idiocy Of Samantha


I don't know why Samantha has to be so suspicious of me. Its like she suspects me of - What? I don't know. Unless she could know about - No. Impossible. Lilyana would never tell her, and Lilyana doesn't know the whole of it anyway. So I'm just being stupid, as usual. Is it such a crime to go away for a couple days? Of course not, Samantha. Chill.

I'm going to Jessamine, Maine, for a week to attend a week long intensive dance camp. I do it every summer. We have classes all morning, and most of the afternoon, and then we can go down to the beach and have fun in the gardens and forests for the rest of the day. Or we can go into down, and do stuff there. The teachers are fantastic, and the classes are  super challenging. The town is also very pretty, and the beach is nice. We stay in little dorm rooms, and the building is right on the water. We can have a roommate, but I always request a single room, for many reasons. I'm not a very social person, to begin with.

So thats that. Nothing strange, nothing weird, nothing suspicious. God, Samantha. Don't be so stupid.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment