Monday, July 30, 2012

Rebecca - I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it! I got the part in the ballet!  I knew I. I just knew it. I mean, who else could have? I'm the best dancer there! I'm so excited. Oh yeah, and i was right. Amatya was cast as the little girl. Not that anybody expected her not to.

We had the first rehearsal today, in place of normal morning classes. It was kinda chaotic. Honestly, some people are so unprofessional. Its like, God. Has anybody ever heard of actually following directions. I guess not. We can't get through a single step without Natalie yelling at some immature group of girls for talking. I mean, honestly, this is ballet, people, not a talk-all-you-want marathon. I think Jamie and Natalie should kick out the people who talk to much, but I guess if they did there'd only be like, five cast members. So the very, very, few of us with sense have to suffer through the rest of the cast being total morons. After only four hours of rehearsal, I seriously feel like taking an axe to some of those girls (Katie, Mariah, Mia, ect.) Ester Coleman-style. Just kidding, but barely. But besides all that, its kind of fun. I can't wait until tomorrow, when we'll have a huge rehearsal. We're pretty much going to be rehearsing 24/7, because we only have until Friday to get this right. It's not a very long ballet, because Jamie wrote it especially for this, but its hard. It needs time, and dedication. Which I'll happily provide, though I know many won't.

I might not get a chance to post for the rest of the week, because Ill be so busy. But if I do....stay tuned!

On her way to a class, (And probably late)

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment