Monday, July 16, 2012

Samantha - Packing!

Hey ya'll! As you all know (from my last post), Melanthe left for Ogunquit yesterday, with a lot of bathing suits and some very short shorts. Lilyana flew to her fathers on Friday. She called on Saturday and said that she was having a great time, which is wonderful, I guess.

Anyway, so tomorrow i'll be leaving by train to go visit my aunt and my little cousin Vernon in Connecticut. I love taking the train, its always so fun! I like to look out the window and daydream, or read. Or work on the blog, perhaps. So expect tons of posts in the next couple days!  Lilyana says that she can't read on moving vehicles, or she'll get carsick. But i know she's lying - I've seen her reading on her horse!I also love the hustle and bustle of the train station. Its fun, and exhilarating. I'll be staying for two nights, and will take lots of pictures. My aunt lives in a very woodsy part of Connecticut, so I love climbing trees and stuff. Its very different from the city. I can't say I love it, but I do like it. My aunt called and said she has a surprise for me! I can't wait to see what it is! Aunt Nancy gives the best presents. So thats whats going on.

Today Lily called and reminded me to pack, so I did.

At first, I was worried that they wouldn't all fit in my suitcase, because I wear a lot of clothes. 


But all my clothes did fit, thank goodness, including my new pair of purple underwear that I got at the American Girl Doll store a couple weeks ago.


I decided that i had to bring some books, because I can get very bored. I decided to bring my nellie book, and then one other. Honestly, i've read all my books. Maybe I'll have to go visit a bookstore soon, to get some new reading material. 


Of course, I had to bring Nellie. She's my favorite doll ever, even though I'm getting a bit old for dolls. I got her for Christmas this year, and i was thrilled! 


Unfortunately, after adding a brush and some shoes and some beads, my suitcase didn't really want to close. 


But it closed just fine when I sat on it! Problem solved.



Great! All ready for tomorrow, now I can tell lilyana I've packed and not feel guilty. I can't wait until tomorrow! Andrea and I will be on our way!  Oh, and Ps - What do you think of my hair clip? Its really Rebecca's, ut she's at a dance class and will never know.

Goodbye until tomorrow,
Samantha!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
    agkailey14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete