Friday, July 6, 2012

Lilyana - Our Room


Hey guys. I thought that since we're moving, you'd like to see pictures of our room as it is now.

Our room is kind of divided into two parts - Samantha's and mine, and Melanthe's and Rebecca's.



This is Samantha and I's bedroom area.YOu can see our desk, our bunk-bed - I'm top, she's bottom - our reading area, the vanity table  - Everything! How do you like it? Thats our cat Nessarose on top of the closet, and my dog Paris near the vanity table.

Thats Rebecca's and Melanthe's part of the room. (Taken from my top bunk!) Melanthe has the top bed, Rebecca is down below. The black chest of shelves is Rebecca's. Maybe you can see the pink roses in the upper corner. 
Thats Samantha's bed. You can tell she has WAY to many stuffed animals. She'll probably have to sort them before we move. Like I said, she's the only one of us to have an american girl doll. i wish I had one. I'd probably get Josefina or Cecile. 

Thats my bed. You can see my favorite 'I Love Horses!" sign. I got it when i was five. There's also a trophy I won last year, and the bracelet Samantha gave me for my birthday the year I was in the play 'Ballet Shoes.', which is also one of my favorite books. You can see it has a little pair of ballet shoes on it. I made my blanket myself, on my sewing machine. I really do love to sew.

Thats Melanthe's bed. She also has tons of stuffed animals! She got the seal at Ogunquit, where her family has a beach house. I've never been, but I'd like to. Mellie says we can all go down in August. Thats Melanthe's flute on the bed, under her AG magazine. 

Thats Rebecca's bed. Very dark and neat, with her stuffed toys. The bit of poster you see is of New York City.


Thats Rebecca and Melanthe's desk. Its very neat, with a pretty single rose. You can also see Rebecca's guitar, and her dance trunk. The purse above it is Melanthe's, not Rebecca's. I really love those shelves, don't you? They're built into the wall, so unfortunately we'll have to leave them when we move. The lobster and lighthouse are also Mellie's, again from Ogunquit.


Thats Samantha and I's desk. Its not as neat, or as pretty. Honestly, we need a new one. Those our the carrots we're growing, our attempt to Be Organic.

Thats our reading area. The gray dog is Samantha's; Smoky. You can see we have tons of pictures on the wall there, as well as tons of books. Thats Samantha's pink hat, she got it for her birthday from her friend Nellie, who lives in NYC. Thats the trophy Samantha won two years ago at the Little Miss Springtime Pageant. 


Thats the vanity table, and Samantha's shelves. You can see we have tons of jewelry! Its kind of a mess, I know. Thats my favourite game on Samantha's shelf; Apples To Apples. I think its really fun! i love choosing the card, and guessing who put it in. The trick is really to put what you think the OTHER person would choose, not what YOU would choose.


Those are our mice; Bellatrix, Dark Shadow, Sunrise, and Glitter. You can probably guess whose is whose just by the names. I'm in constant fear Nessarose will eat one of them!


Thats for looking at all these. Its going to be really sad to leave this room behind. Its also going to be really hard to pack. Hmm......Gotta go make a Packing Plan!

-Lilyana





No comments:

Post a Comment