Saturday, August 25, 2012

Samantha - Whatever...


Well, if Lilyana doesn't want to do it, nobody's making her. It's just a pageant, my god. Nobody is forcing her, she is perfectly entitled to do whatever she wants to, it's her choice. I, on the other hand, am going to do this pageant, and I am going to WIN it. She can be in the stands cheering me on, but I will be on the podium with the first-place medal around my throat. This time, Rebecca will not win. I will. I am going to make sure that I win this pageant. It is my time in the spotlight, and I will take it. I am a pageant girl through and through, like Lilyana says. She may not be, but I am. I WILL be Little miss Sunshine 2012!

I have already chosen my song. I am going to sing "I'll never have that chance' from the musical Lestat. It's a really pretty song, song by a vampire child lamenting that she will never grow to be a woman in body, although she already is in mind. I think that it's a song that the judges will like; because it's fairly high and sweet. I think for that song, I will wear either a long yellow strapless dress, or a ruffled pink one. I will probably keep my hair down, but I'm not sure yet. I know I need two or three complete outfits for this pageant, and I'm going to make them count. Tomorrow, Mellie, Rebecca, and I are going to go through all our dresses to chose the pageant ones. I guess Lilyana will help us. It's to bad she's not going to do it; there's a fantastic pink dress of Rebecca's that would look great on her. But, oh well, it's her choice.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment