Monday, September 24, 2012

Samantha - Typical Drama.

Hi guys, Samantha here. I need to tell you what happened last night, it was just so strange. So, we were all in the living room (Minus Rebecca, of course.) when the phone rang. My mother went to pick it up, and after listening for a seconds, she called for Lilyana's mom. Aunty came down the stairs and took the cordless phone into the kitchen, where she is under the impression we can't hear her. Her conversation went something like this:

" Hi......oh. Ok. No, I don't rem - oh. Her, yes. The blonde? I can't remember. The kid? Yeah, sure. Like I could forget, right? Jesus Christ! Is she alright? Should I......are you sure? You will have to sometime, you know. She's fine. I don't think so. Will she be alright? Are you alright? Do you want me to..... ok, if you're sure. For how long? Why should I? I know about her. I don't care, really, I don't. I understand. Keep me posted.........what do you mean 'Am I seeing anybody'? What do YOU think! NO, I am not! How dare you say that - I never for a second! I care about her health - I would never hate a child for her mother! How could you think that of me! I NEVER SAID THAT! DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE! You KNOW I gave ou money for the hospit - I did NOT! You HEARTLESS thing!"

It was around that point that my mom made us go upstairs.

That conversation left me so confused. It sounded like Aunty was talking to my uncle (Ex-uncle?), she tends to use that tone with him. But what on earth were they talking about? Who is (it seems) sick, or hurt, that they were talking about? What child? What mother? I have no clue what they were yelling about. It is all so strange. I mean, she may not have been talking to him, but still...... What is going on? I am so confised here.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment