Thursday, September 13, 2012

Samantha - Homework!

AAAH! How is it the third day of school, and we have homework already! How is that even possible? I just can't believe it. Aren't we supposed to be slowly getting back into school mode; not jumping in headfirst? Sorry. Just getting a bit panicked. It's just so strange to be back in school again. Like summer never happened. Once or twice, I've found myself heading towards my old locker, or classroom, or saying "I'm in 7th grade." It's just so weird.

Anyway, i know this is going to be a super short post; and I'm sorry. I just wanted to say that we probably won't have very much time to blog during the school year. So maybe, lets say, once, maybe twice, a week? That might be the max. Oh, and here are some pictures of us on the first day.

XOXO

Samantha







2 comments:

  1. Cool photos! :) And I feel your pain. Homework stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I Love your dolls outfits their so cute!

    TTYL
    Allison
    http://fourfriendsincollege.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete