Thursday, September 6, 2012

Samantha - Almost school...


I cannot believe that school starts in five days. Five days. Summer is almost over but from FIVE DAYS! Where did it go? I have no,no, no, idea. I just don't. Last I remembered, it was the beginning of July, and we were talking about moving. Whatever happened to that? Not a lot. We still don't have a buyer for our house, so, who knows? So what happened this summer? It seems like it went by so fast! Like a millisecond! So much happened, but it seems like such a short time that it happened in! I'll miss summer.

And then we'll have school. I don't dislike school, exactly. Not like Melanthe does. But I don't like it either, like Lilyana or Rebecca do. It's just...school. Inevitable, but not horrible. I'm not a bad student - I get good enough grades - but school is boring. So, so, boring. It is such a waste of time! They go blah, blah, blah, and we just sit there, bored. And they don't even notice! Like.....what? Why don't they see that we are all asleep? I guess they don't. Oh well, to bad for them. I can't believe that in a week I'll be in the classroom. It's just strange. Homework, friends, teachers, classes.....eh. Just school. I do want to try and pack as much as I can into the last days of summer. Before we are herded up and crammed into hot classrooms like sheep penned up for slaughter!

Anyway, on to other things. Firstly, Rebecca. Who has ben acting totally weird lately. As if that's a surprise. But weirder, I mean, then usual. She's all giddy sometimes, and she'll spontaneously do a piroette or something in the hall, or walking down the street. She spends a lot of time on the roof; not just at night, but during the day, too. I don't know what she does up there. She plays her guitar, or dances, I know, but a lot of time we just hear quiet. Sometimes I look out the window and crane my head up to ask her something, but she's not there? Where does she go? She hasn't talked to any of us much for a while. Not since the pageant, I think. She did through a book at me yesterday when I asked her to clean up her papers, which was weird. I just backed out into the hallway, and closed the door. She is just to strange for words.

TTFN

Samantha




No comments:

Post a Comment