Monday, June 18, 2012

Samantha - Such a lot of people!

I've been thinking about how lucky we are to live on a street with so many girls our age. Well, and a lot of little kids, but thats cool.

 My best friend Andrea lives next door to us, on the first floor of a two - family house. She has an older sister, Tracy, who's in college, but we never see her much. Andrea is super pretty, with shoulder-length blond hair and huge brown eyes. She's a real tomboy, though. Andrea loves ports, especially soccer and basketball. She never dress's very well either, and has HORRIBLE fashion sense. She also eats a lot, more then anyone I've ever seen. She's super thin, though, which is unfair considering the size of her appetite. She could not be any more different then I am, which is strange considering we're best friends. Yes, Andrea Albright is my best friend. She's really funny, and she goes to Sutton to study theatre, like I do. Its nice to have that in common. She also has a dog, like me, and loves cherries, like me. She's much more immature then I am though, which is fine with me. I like being the wiser one, which is kinda funny because her birthday is a month before mine. We had a double beach party this year, which was really fun.

Kanani Akina (Or Ani) lives in the apartment above Andrea's. She's a shy, long haired Hawaiian girl who moved in two years ago with her aunt and uncle. We never knew Mr. and Ms. Sandtti before, but once Ani moved in with them, we all got to know each other very, very, well. Kanani studies half-time at Sutton, taking classes in Hawaiian dancing. She's also a very good swimmer, much better then i am, which makes sense since she grew up on the ocean. She's very quiet and shy, like Lilyana. Lily and Ani get along very well together; They're really close friends. They both love animals and being outdoors.

And of course, you know about Maddi from Mellie's post. Maddi lives a block or so up the street, with her brother Jake and her dad. I dunno where her mom is.  Maybe they're divorced, like Lily's parents. I don't like her very much. She's kinda....blegh. Shallow. Boring. but whatever, I'm not disputing Mellie's taste in friends. Her brother is cute though. VERY cute. Like INSANE cute, like I WANT TO KISS HIM cute. But also as in 'he has a hot blonde girlfriend' cute. Oh well.

Anyway, the seven of us get along pretty well. Sometimes. Its good to have close friends that live near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment