Friday, June 29, 2012

Samantha - Getting Ready


Sorry nobody posted yesterday, Its been pretty hectic around here. We’re all planning for the big party on the forth, and its gonna be so fun! Lilyana is baking blueberry and apple pies, and Rebecca will make two lemon ones, because she’s good at that. We’re going to have soda, and hot dogs, and chips to. We’ve also decided to all dress up in red, white, and blue, and then have a fashion contest. I’m already thinking about what I’ll wear. Maybe my AG shirt, or the red dress, with my blue shoes, and streak my hair…..Well. You get the picture. When it gets dark, we’ll have fireworks! I just can’t wait, I really love a good party!

Yesterday, Lilyana dragged us to the store to help her get baking supplies, and we filled up a huge cart. I can’t believe how much flower you need, we got bags and bags! Of course, Lily refuses to use a ready-made crust, she’s to much of a country girl for that. She says its cheating. Of course, we put up with it become she makes the best pie. Not to be state-ist, or anything, but country people make better pie. Then we went with Mellie and Maddi to get decorations. We got red, white, and blue balloons, streamers, and confetti. I love confetti, its so fun.

Lily says that she feels like we’re all keeping this huge secret from Mellie. I disagree. It was being kept from Rebecca to, but she found out. And anyway, all Melanthe needs to do is read the blog, and she’ll know to. Secretly, I wish that will happen, because I can’t face telling her. Also, from reading the last two posts, i get this feeling that Rebecca is not telling me something. Does anyone else get that feeling? Cuz I sure do.

In confusion,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment