Thursday, October 4, 2012

Samantha - Good grief

I just wanted to say, Rebecca, in case you are reading this - we barely ever see you anymore! Are you avoiding us, or something? Why? You leave early for school, stay late, then go to dance until 10! By that time, we're all doing homework/asleep/ pretending to do homework. So......whats the big deal, Rebecca? Why are you hiding from us? What exactly has we done? It just annoys the heck out of me. We really need to talk.

Monday is Les Mis Day! The twenty-seventh anniversary of the musical that swept the world. Coincidence of coincidences; we have no school! Okay, fine, I do realize that the reason we have no school is because it's Columbus Day; but still. We should all dress up as characters from Les Mis on Monday! That would be so, so, cool.  I could be Eponine, Rebecca (What? Who?) could be Cosette..... It would be great! We are so doing that.

On the school side, I have a huge test coming up in History; all about the American revolution. Since I have been so Les Mis-oriented lately, I keep thinking about Enjolras during class, when we're talking about the patriots. When we watch clips, I can't get him out of my head! It's actually kind of funny. So let hope that I don't totally mess up the test by talking about Enjolras and Comberferre instead of John Adams and George Washington.

I think that I'm going to be a witch this year for Halloween! I can't wait. Lat year, I was Nancy from Oliver Twist, which was super fun, but because I'm getting old for Halloween and this will probably be my last year, I want to be something traditional. It'll be fun. Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year!

Got to go study, but I promise more posts this weekend. And pictures, if we ever find the camera.

Cheerio,

Samantha!

2 comments:

  1. Konnichiwa, Samantha!

    This has nothing to do with the post, but I nominated you guys for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    Sore iko, Sayoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sayoko, that really does mean a lot to us. Thank you so much for reading and liking our blog. :)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete