Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lilyana - Happy October!

Well, it is officially October now! The month of Les Mis Day and Halloween! The moth of riding Cooper Cream through fallen leaves, and carving pumpkins. October is one of my favorite months. It is so perfect; the smell of fall in the air, the crunchy leaves, the excitement of Halloween night! It's all so fun. I can't wait for Halloween; this might very well be my last trick-or-treating year, and I want yo make it count. Last year, I was a ghost; but I don't know what to be this year. I'd love suggestions.

I too, am confused about my mothers phone conversation. What on earth was she talking about? I have no clue whatsoever. So there's nothing to do but wait, and hope it all comes out soon. No point wearing myself out over it. Still, it is very strange.

I still miss my father so much, I can't bear it. There's a part of me that wishes that they'd have to do another operation on my arm; so he'd come down to be with me. I feel so guilty that I think that, but I do. It just feels wrong. Dirty, almost. I don't know. I still think about Caroline a lot. I bet she'd understand.

Sorry for the short post.

Lilyana


No comments:

Post a Comment